San Diego, CA
Remote Tax Senior needed at progressive, tech-forward cloud accounting firm. This firm offers a nice culture, and professional growth!
Full time, W2
$70,000 to $85,000, depending on experience
If you are a Tax Senior with a few tax seasons under your belt, this is a great opportunity for you to work alongside of talented tax professionals, support the team with tax preparation, and grow your career from there.
The right candidate will have:
- 3 to 5 completed tax seasons preparing both individual and business tax returns (SCorps, Partnerships, mostly)
- Recent public accounting experience
- The experience and desire to work on a mix of both tax and accounting work.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
- High attention to detail
- Ability to successfully meet deadlines
- Efficient and effective work habits; effective working remotely
- CPA track or EA, nice to have
- Tax preparation
- Tax planning and projections
- Tax research
- Client advisory
- Experience providing Controllership services, nice to have.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary/Incentive & Benefits Package
- Flexible and relaxed small teamwork environment
- Consistent annual growth / 16+ years in Business
- Management opportunities & ongoing Training
- Potential to grow into director-level position
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed