Remote Senior AccountantRemote
Our client, an established family-owned firm a U.S.-based REMOTE Senior Accountant. The right candidate will have a growth mindset and willingness to learn the business and grow into an Accounting Manager role in 6-24 months.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $65,000 – $80,000
- Remote Senior Accountant will handle full-cycle accounting, bookkeeping, reconciliations, for 40-50 small business clients using Xero accounting software and associated applications.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Payroll processing and sales tax filings for multiple small business clients in a variety of industries
- Work directly with clients respond to their needs and inquiries in a timely, professional manner; get needed items from clients for the team to complete their responsibilities.
- Handle year-end processes including W2s and 1099s,
- Follow proper work-flow processes for the firm and the client.
- This role has a direct path to Accounting Manager, once the business processes and clients are learned.
Ideal candidate has:
- At least 3 years experience as a bookkeeper in a public accounting environment, working with multiple clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Ability to manage and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Xero experience strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Responsible, accountable, takes ownership and initiative.
- Can work independently, follow documented processes, and design sound workflow.
- Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving, and gets best outcomes for clients.
- Positive outlook, sense of humor, and team player.
- Strong computer skills and learns new technology easily. (GSuite and Zoom.)
- High-speed internet, Windows 10 or higher, and multiple monitors.
*Competitive compensation, negotiable based on experience.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed