Our CPA firm client is offering an excellent career track along with a professional and growth-oriented work environment for a qualified REMOTE Audit Manager. In addition, they strive to provide and maintain a positive work environment where each employee feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
The ideal candidate for our client’s open Remote Audit Manager will have a passion for client service, advanced technical knowledge, and superior management skills. Our client is in need of an experienced Audit Manager to serve their Audit Practice across their entire footprint. This is a Partner track position with significant opportunity for growth and fast pace advancement. With flexible schedules, study time, and reduced hours in the summer in order to support employee needs to balance their personal and work life this firm could be the work home you’re looking for.
Remote Audit Manager Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing all phases of an engagement from planning to issuance of financial statements.
• Oversees the efforts of multiple client audit engagements with the ability to manage to budget.
• Proactively interacts with key client management to gather information, resolve audit related issues, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
• Manages the preparation of financial statements and management letters.
• Reviews and prepares work papers to ensure documentation adequately supports conclusions reached.
• Delivers timely and direct feedback to engagement teams that contributes to the ongoing development of the team and individual members.
• Provides on-the-job training to the engagement staff during audit field work.
• Provides subject matter expertise within areas of responsibility.
• Responsible for supporting new client development; participates in client meetings, presentation and proposal development.
• Invests time in business development activities in order to develop external relationships that will lead to additional opportunities for the firm.
• Responsible for participating in audit department administration including billing, scheduling, and staff development.
Current Client Benefits & Perks:
• 3+ weeks of PTO
• Flexible schedules (including half-day Fridays in the summer)
• Dress for your day policy (jeans included)
• Culture of growth and opportunity
• 401k profit sharing plan
• Participation in a manager bonus pool
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Individual Medical Insurance
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
• Active CPA license required.
• Minimum 6 years of recent progressive audit experience in public accounting firm. Prior management experience required.
• Experience planning, organizing, implementing and controlling engagements.
• Excellent analytical, technical and auditing skills, including proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS.
• Ability to develop staff and build teams.
• Professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment.
• Demonstrated problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, project management, and communication skills.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed