Remote Tax ManagerRemote
A boutique accounting firm is seeking a Tax Manager who is ready for something new, enjoys the flexibility of working from home and is passionate about helping small business owners.
*Must have CPA firm experience
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $90,000-$120,000 DOE
- Work from home
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- No weekend work requirement, even during tax season!
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Discretionary bonus
A fast-growing boutique accounting firm working exclusively with service-based small business owners is looknig for a Tax Manager to add to their team. Th firm works with clients throughout the year to help them build their
businesses and reduce their tax burdens.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting, and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities
- Assist in managing, training, and mentoring staff to promote efficiency, stellar work product and advance continual growth in their skills and knowledge base
- Help delegate and manage firm workflow to assure accurate, complete, and timely preparation of client tax returns and accounting work
- CPA preferred
- BA in Accounting or MA in Taxation
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting, additional experience in private industry is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance, and individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns.
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- UltraTax and QBO experience a plus
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed