Remote Accountant, Advisory CPA firmRemote
CPA firm providing tax, business and financial advisory services is looking for a Remote Accountant, Advisory to join the team.
*Must have CPA firm experience
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $65,000- $100,000 DOE
- Reviews, prepares, reconciles, and analyzes accounting records and financial reports.
- Prepares federal, state, or local tax returns for individuals, business establishments, or other organizations.
- Manages and cultivates client relationships.
Accounting General Accountabilities
- Monitors, reviews, and verifies accounting records and transactions for accuracy, timeliness, and adequacy of supporting documentation.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies, agency rules and regulations, and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Reviews and analyzes reports for accuracy prior to distribution.
- Clarifies or research issues as necessary.
- Provides input for the development of accounting applications, reports, forms, records, and documented procedures.
- Assists in development of financial projections and forecasts.
- Examines accounts and records and computes taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations.
- Advises team regarding effects of business activities on taxes, and on strategies for minimizing tax liability.
- Ensures that the organization complies with taxing authority requirements.
- Represents organization before taxing associations.
- Organizes and maintains tax records and conducts tax studies and special projects.
- Provides tax advice.
- Education: bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or a related field
- Experience: Appropriate certifications with 3-5 years of related experience.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed