How does managing your team change remotely and how can you be more efficient while embracing the remote workplace?
On September 23, 2020, Accountingfly Co-Founder Jeff Phillips, who has managed a virtual company for years, as he shares his best practices to make remote accounting work productive while reducing the stress your team is likely facing trying to manage at home.
- Identify how to make remote teams work in your organization
- Recognize how to hire remote U.S. based accountants
- Identify proven methods to help your firm thrive while working remotely
Testimonials from this Webinar:
- “Jeff is the man with the master plan”
- “Jeff you have provided great value!”
- “Excellent presentation! You made it fun!”
- “Jeff is an excellent and knowledgeable presenter. He has a passion for what he does which flows through to his presentations.”
- “Jeff is an excellent speaker….really engaging!”
- “This was a very effective and practical presentation”
- “Great job!”